Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gran and Gramps bring a suprise!!!

A few days ago Gran and Gramps (my parents) brought Caleb a suprise! My Grandpa was very handy and creative when I was Calebs age...a LONG time ago. He made lots of things for us as children. He made the cradle that I slept in as an infant, and that my brother and sister and Caleb and lots of other foster babies have spent their firsts nights at home in! He also made among many other things, a table and chairs just our size! I ate countless lunches at this table with my brother and sister. Caleb loves this independence of having something his size that he can sit and have lunch at, play at, color at, drive his toot toots on ect. He has really enjoyed this table and I am sure he will for a long time to come. I am thankful for the memories that I have at this table and am sure Caleb will build lots of his own memories there too!



He is so funny, he posed for me to take this picture and kept his spoon just like that in his mouth for several pictures, he is such a cutie!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

we missed you guys on Thursday. i love the little table. it is the perfect size for him!

Babione 6 said...

Thank you so much for your prayers, Stephanie. Your little boy is so precious! What a wonderful family God has blessed you with.

So glad to reconnect.

Bridget