Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A big boy bed...

Let the fun begin...So about a month ago Caleb decided in the middle of the night that he would try his hand and getting out of his crib. I am actually surprised that it took him so long. He climbs on absolutely everything and anything that looks like fun, so when he got out, I wasn't surprised just scared half to death.

My parents had given us a toddler bed that they found at a garage sale at a good price that was a light color wood, I had planned on making him a 'toot toot' bed, otherwise know as a 'train' bed. But I had not gotten around to painting it, so the day after his escape I got to work, its painted Thomas the train blue. It was too funny, when Caleb came out in the garage to see what I had been doing he said...'toot toot nite nite'. He knew what it was going to be before I even put any trains on it. And while it is still not totally complete it is enough for him to sleep in it. He is getting better and better about staying IN it. Any tips on keeping little ones in bed would be greatly appreciated!!


No comments: